Saturday, January 3, 2009

School Break is getting over!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakakatuh.

It seems the school break is getting over. Of course for those who will sit for UPSR, PMR, SPM and STPM this year will feel nervous with it. However we have still time to do our preparation to sit for it. Insya ALLAH I will sit for SPM exam. Actually it is unbelievable that I am already become a form 5 student. This is the last year for me at SMK Agama Arau.

I am hoping that I could be a good student for my school as this is the last year for me there. Besides that, I will also try my best as view of the best result would I get for SPM. Anyway, please do pray for my success in SPM.

Sorry for all grammar mistakes in my writing. My teacher always advise me to write in English even though there are a lot of grammar mistakes. At least I can practice myself to improve my English language.

Finally, wishing to all students welcome back to school and may this year is better than the past years.

No comments: