Monday, August 3, 2009

PMR & SPM trial exam are getting started

Assalamualaikum, everyone.

Alhamdulillah, praise be to ALLAH I am still alive right now.Actually myself is not so well since couple of days.Maybe I am tensed to sit for SPM trial exam  besides there are a lot of matter do I think of.However, it is now the time for all PMR and SPM candidates including me to measure ourselves when trial examination comes.

As we know,  trial exam is extremely important like the real SPM exam one as it can measure our discplinary towards our academic.We will achieve a result with flying colours if we do our best.Actually there are no secrets to success. It is just the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

I am not intented to write a lot because there many things to do besides writting in my blog.Anyway sorry for all grammar mistakes as I am just an ordinary guy and not master in English..practice makes perfect.

Do pray for me so that I could answer well for this exam and achieve a result with flying colours.Wishing good luck and all the best to all PMR and SPM 2009 candidates.May ALLAH bless us...

No comments: