Friday, April 22, 2011

Catatan Kembara Kehidupan Insan

imageHuhuhu.. Actually, I have no idea what is supposed to be written as the title for this post. Hence, I just choose the previous description of this blog to be placed as the title. What am I going to say in this post? Hmm.. There might be some matters I would like to say for this opportunity. What are them? Be patient arh. hehe..
InsyaAllah today I will return to my hometown, Perlis Darus Sunnah for several days – maybe until Monday. Feeling extremely happy to be back there! From the metropolitan environment in Klang Valley to village environment in Perlis. Hah! Village environment? Of course I have to say so as most of the area in the state is villages, not town or city ok.
Nothing else to describe about the homecoming. Huhu.. moving to next chapter – about my studies in CFS IIUM. All Praises be to Allah ‘Azza Wa Jalla, so far my studies for this semester is so good. Just sitting for mid-semester exams last Monday and already got the result for it. How about it? If it turns to my friends, they must be saying that I’m brilliant bla bla bla.. so I must be getting an outstanding result. Forget them. I would like to express something that we already know but maybe we ‘forget’ it. What is it?
اَللَّهُمَّ مَا اَصْبَحَ(أَمْسَيْ) بِي مِن نِّعْمَةٍ أَوْبِاَحَدٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ فَمِنْكَ وَحْدَكَ لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَكَ، فَبِكَ الْحَمْدُ وَلَكَ الشُّكْرُ
I am very sure that you have ever listen to this reading of remembrance(zikir) which has been taught by our prophet Muhammad Solallahu ‘alaihi wasallam to be practiced in Morning and evening. My question to all of us who keep practicing it : do we understand what is it mean? Or we merely read it out without any feeling of awareness and consciousness about the reality of who are we actually?
Ok. let me translate the meaning of it to illustrate to you what message I would to convey. “O Allah, anything I got from grace or from one of Your creation , then they are all actually from You, You Almighty God, no partner for You, All praises and thankful are just for You“.
Now, what do you understand? Actually, whatever we got in our lives is actually comes from Him. We have no right to say that this is the reflect of our efforts. Yes, we have done efforts – but the outcome is totally determined by Him. That’s why some people do so lots of efforts but the outcome is not worth to his/her deeds. Sometimes, there are also people who do not do a lot of efforts but manage to achieve a great outcome. What is this mean? For the second time I would like to emphasize that whatever we got in our lives is actually comes from Him!
I think that’s all for this opportunity. I have felt sleepy right now. It’s time to go bed. See you in the next post. hehe.. Barakallahu fina abadan abada. amin ya rabbal ‘alamin ..Smile

No comments: